Leaf collection will begin on concrete curbed Township roadways on October 26th in the east end of the Township consisting of roads east of and including Laurelwood Road. Collections will occur on Monday and Tuesday with east end collections taking place the weeks of October 26th, November 9th and 23rd.
West end collection will begin on November 2nd and consists of roads west of Laurelwood Road. West end collections will take place the weeks of November 2nd, 16th and 30th and will also occur on Monday and Tuesday.
Collection for East Main St and West Main St. will be on November 11th and 25th.
If weather is inclement leaves will be collected on the next suitable day.
A few reminders for leaf collection
- Please do not pile leaves near storm drains
- Please do not pile leaves when it is not your areas week
- Please do not pile leaves when inclement weather is expected
- Keep large piles off roadways
- Try to pile leaves the weekend before collection
- Leaves will only be collected on concrete curbed Township roads
- Please do not blow leaves while the crew is vacuuming leaves due to safety concerns
- Leaf collection is for leaves only (no sticks, pine needles etc.)
A 13 cubic yard limit will be set on each residence per collection cycle.
Once the limit has been reached the remaining leaves will not be collected during that collection cycle and will be the home owner’s responsibility to remove from roadways or drainage areas. 13 cubic yards of leaves would be the approximate size of a 3 foot high by 3 foot wide 50 foot long pile.