Leaf collection will begin on concrete curbed Township roadways on October 25th in the East end of the Township. The East end collection will consist of roads east of and including Laurelwood Rd. West end collection will begin on November 1 and consist of roads West of Laurelwood Rd. East end collections will take place on the weeks of October 25th, November 8th and 22. West end collections will take place on the weeks of November 1, 15th and 29th. Collections will take place on Mondays and Tuesdays. Collection for East and West Main St. will be on November 10th and 24th. If weather is inclement leaves will be collected on the next suitable day.
A few reminders for leaf collection
- Please do not pile leaves near storm drains
- Please do not pile leaves when it is not your areas week
- Please do not pile leaves when inclement weather is expected
- Keep large piles off roadways
- Try to pile leaves the weekend before collection
- Leaves will only be collected on concrete curbed Township roads
- Please do not blow leaves while the crew is vacuuming leaves due to safety concerns
- Leaf collection is for leaves only (no sticks, pine needles, grass clippings, etc.)
- No mulched leaves
A 13 cubic yard limit will be set on each residence per collection cycle.
Once the limit has been reached the remaining leaves will not be collected during that collection cycle and will be the home owner’s responsibility to remove from roadways or drainage areas. 13 cubic yards of leaves would be the approximate size of a 3 foot high by 3 foot wide 50 foot long pile.