- Must Wear a Face Mask – Face masks must be worn by the public upon entering the Township building. Township staff are required to wear a face mask when servicing the public.
- Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette – Cover your cough and sneezes, use available hand sanitizer, refrain from hand shaking, and maintain social distance.
- Disinfection of Public Spaces – Staff will institute a strict and frequent regiment for cleaning public spaces including our service counter. Please be patient as we disinfect in between serving the public.
- Online Services Encouraged – While our Administration office will reopen, please remember we have staff available by phone and email to answer questions and encourage our residents to access the many services we have available on our website at www.northcoventrytownship.com. In general, there will be no in person meetings with staff unless an appointment is scheduled upon approval of the Township Manager. Online services include: Building Permits, Right to Know Requests, Parks and Recreation information, Township Calendar
- Dropbox – Residents and property owners are encouraged to deliver payments, applications, and materials using the dropbox located outside of the main entrance of the Township building.
- Public Meetings – The Township will continue to use the Zoom meeting platform to conduct Township business, including Board and committee meetings. Please check the website for instructions to participate in meetings.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda Download the Agenda and meeting support