Area municipalities nominated a park of their choosing and are cooperatively promoting local parks, challenging community members and residents to explore the parks throughout the month of July. Individuals who register and vote can help their park win grant funds from the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation. At the same time, the more an individual votes, the more likely they are to win some of our great prizes!
This year, North Coventry has chosen to highlight Kenilworth Park. Kenilworth Park offers walking trails, a disc golf course, and has a beautiful watershed. The park also has a pavilion, a children’s playground, tennis courts and baseball fields.
Please note you must register for the contest as an individual.
Each individual registration form will count towards the bonus prize in which your park could win $1,000 for registering 50 residents!
What happens after you register?
- You’ll receive a ticket packet in the mail (by July 1) that includes 1 ticket to each of our 12 participating parks!
- You’ll also receive a map of the region so you can pick the parks you are most excited to get to know 🙂
- You’ll need to go to Facebook and like us @ Mission Healthy Living to follow the contest updates from here on out.
- Aside from tickets, you can take one selfie per day per park to cast more votes for your favorite places.
- The first 100 registrants receive a T-shirt!!
We hope to see you at the Park!