Building & Codes Department
Have a question?
Below are general guidelines. Contact the Township’s Building/Code Enforcement Department to determine whether or not your project needs a permit.
- Commercial Repairs
- Door and Windows (new) installed in load bearing wall
- New Home or Building
- Pools Inground or where water depth is greater than 24″ deep
- Roofs (new)
- Sheds – 500 sq. ft. and over
- New Homes
- Pools Above Ground
- Sheds over 120 sq. ft. and under 500 sq. ft.
No Permit Required:
- Low voltage alarm systems
- Retaining wall not over 4′ high
- Roof replacement (Residential)
- Shed under 120 sq. ft. *Please notify Codes Officer of install **Set backs must be adhered to
- Siding Replacement
Driveways require a permit for new install, resurface or extend. A permit is not required for seal coating.