Leaf collection on concrete curbed Township roadways will begin on November 6th, 2023. Collections will take place on Mondays and Tuesdays. If weather is inclement leaves will be collected on the next suitable day.
Laurelwood Road and East
Starting in the east end of the Township November 6th, the first collection will cover roads east of (including) Laurelwood Road with a second collection of the east end to take place the week of November 20, 2023.
West of Laurelwood Road
The west-end collection will begin on November 13th, 2023, and include roads west of Laurelwood Road with a second collection to take place the week of November 27, 2023.
East and West Main Street
Collection for East and West Main Street will begin on November 8th, 2023, with a second collection to take place the week of November 22, 2023.
A few reminders for leaf collection
- Please do not pile leaves near storm drains
- Please do not pile leaves when it is not your area’s week
- Please do not pile leaves when inclement weather is expected
- Keep large piles off roadways
- Try to pile leaves the weekend before the collection
- Leaves will only be collected on concrete curbed Township roads
- Please do not blow leaves while the crew is vacuuming leaves due to safety concerns
- Leaf collection is for leaves only (no sticks, pine needles, grass clippings, etc.)
- No mulched leaves
A 13 cubic yard limit will be set on each residence per collection cycle.
Once the limit has been reached the remaining leaves will not be collected during that collection cycle and will be the homeowner’s responsibility to remove from roadways or drainage areas. 13 cubic yards of leaves would be the approximate size of a 3-foot high by 3 foot wide 50 foot long pile.