December 1, 2022, 7:oo pm. Township Building 845 S Hanover St Pottstown Pa 19465
- 7:00 P.M. – Call to Order
- Approve and sign the written decision for Application No. 2022-03 (American Heritance Federal Credit Union – oversized sign).
- Public Hearing on ZHB Application Number 2022-06 filed by Erwin B. Jenschke, Jr., owner of 155 Shadestone Drive, who desires to construct a 2-car detached garage that will encroach 9.6 feet into the required 50-foot side yard setback.
- Public Hearing on ZHB Application Number 2022-05 filed by Pennmark Coventry Holdings, LLC, et al, the owner of 351 W. Schuylkill Road, known as The Coventry Mall. The owner desires to convert the internal areas of the mall into a retail self-storage facility without direct access from the outside.
- Any other business that properly comes before the Zoning Hearing Board.
The Zoning Hearing Board of North Coventry Township, Chester County, PA, will meet on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., at the North Coventry Township Building, 845 South Hanover Street, Pottstown, PA, to hold two Public Hearings on the following Applications:
(1) 2022-05 – Application of Pennmark Coventry Holdings, LLC, et al., the owners of 52 acres of ground located at 351 W. Schuylkill Road, at the northwest corner of the intersection of Route 100 and Route 724 and is known as The Coventry Mall. Applicant desires to convert the internal areas of the Mall building into a retail self-storage facility without direct access from the outside. In order to proceed, the Applicant requires Variances from Section 370-21(B)(1) and Section 370-9. The property is located in the C-1 Commercial Zoning District and is Chester County Tax Parcel Number 17-3-14.1.
(2) 2022-06 – Application of Erwin B. Jenschke, Jr., the authorized representative of Leslie A. Jenschke, the owner of 155 Shadestone Drive, being 3.04 acres in the RC Resource Conservation Zoning District, and being Chester County Tax Parcel Number 17-6-64.1. Applicant and Owner desire to erect a two-car, detached garage with a storage area that will encroach 9.6 feet into the required 50-foot side yard setback. In order to proceed, the Applicant and Owner require Variances from Section 370-14C(3)(e). In addition, the Applicant and Owner request that any Variance granted be extended for 18 months pursuant to Section 370-150(A) & (B).
All interested parties who appear at either hearing will be heard. The Zoning Hearing Board may conduct such other business as may properly come before it. Any person desiring to attend the hearings who require special accommodations should contact the Township Manager, Erica Batdorf, at 610-323-1694 or email@example.com, before November 30, 2022.
NORTH COVENTRY TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
By: Edward DiCesare, Chairman Kenneth E. Picardi, Solicitor